Wunderlich’s carry-all can for the BMW R1200GS and Adventure
Fitting in the unused space between the body and fork, it has a capcity of 600ml and is approved for holding any vehicle operating fluid, and is completely food-safe too. What's more, it also has a wide neck - making cleaning, inspection and filling easier.
- Gallery: Harley-Davidson LiveWire leads the charge
- Rare Bonhams bikes go under the hammer at Devitt MCN Ally Pally show
- New kawasaki ZX-10R breaks cover
- Expert guide to: £4000 nutty nakeds
- Piaggio to start production of Vespa Elettrica in September 2018
Costing £29, a sturdy twist-to-fit cap helps keep the contents filled securely, as well as keeping contaminants like dust out of the liquid. It also uses existing mounting points, meaning no drilling or cutting is required.
Alongside your £29 for the bottle, the holder costs an additional £15. Wunderlich also offer the option to purchase extra bottles seperately, allowing you to carry more on your adventures. For more information and purchasing, visit www.nippynormans.com.
Find your next two-wheeled companion at MCN Bikes for Sale.