YSS PD fork valve kit - budget friendly fork improvements
Improve your front suspension for less with this YSS PD fork valve kit
YSS have brought out a new fork valve kit that allows you to improve the handling of your bike by improving the forks for very little cash with this budget valve kit.
By improving oil flow, the valves mimic the handling characteristics of a cartridge fork. This helps to improve the damping, feedback and steering.
- TT 2017: Hutchinson leads the way as practice begins
- JvB moto's righteous R NineT
- TT: Honda confirm electronics switch
- MCN Fleet: A simple (and cheap) gearbox fix for the 2002 Fireblade
- First ride incoming: BMW R nineT Urban G/S
The valve housing has been made from 6061 T6 aluminium to reduce weight that has been Rockwell hardened to make the valves hardwearing and they can be used in both road and off-road motorcycles.
They’re available in six different sizes to suit a variety of forks:
Unfortunately, there’s no rebound damping adjustment in the valves, but costing just £67.49 means that these valves are a great way to improve your forks with little outlay.
The valves are available from wemoto.com.