It's not just the top manufacturers who launch bikes at Intermot, customisers and specialists also use it as an opportunity to show off what they have in store for 2007. Here we have just a few machines for you to take a peek at.
1. Entered into the highly popular Custom Show, this awesome looking 999 Ducati took the primary spot as the first bike on display. And what a beauty it is dripping in carbon fibre. We're not just talking huggers and wing mirrors here, this is the real deal. Carbon Fibre bodywork, carbon wheels and even a carbon frame weighing it in at an impressive 142kgs dry.
2. Standing proud as one of the feature bikes on this years R&R Customising stand was this superb looking Buell XB12S. The real eye catching specs on this one are the oversized front discs and the very tidy exhaust unit with a beautifully polished system.
For new bike updates click here
3. Bimota, a manufacturer known for creating some of the worlds best erotica on two wheels can certainly add this gem to its fine list of credentials. Powered by a Ducati 1000DS motor this Azzuri schemed machine holds the usual Bimota benefits with top of the range Brembo brakes and Magneti Marelli wheels.
4. Another special dripping in carbon fibre parts was this Dynotec Guzzilla. Using the V-twin engine of a Moto Guzzi the bodywork consists of fused carbon extras and a superbly moulded top fairing.
5. Another Ducati entered into the 2006 Intermot Custom Show was this gorgeous flat tracker. The engine is a 900SS i.e with a Flat Tracker style frame. The tanks is specially crafted to fit the bike, the Ohlins rear shock is top of the range, and those twin cans look ready to blow your head off!
And as an added bonus here are a few more specials thrown in for you to drool over.