New MCN: April 25
In this week’s MCN we ask, will your boss ban you from riding bikes?
Tomorrow’s issue (April 25, 2007) looks in to thousands of companies banning their employees from riding under new health and safety guidelines.
Also Rossi gets rattled. The seven-times world champion has branded Tony Elias dangerous and lacking respect following Sunday’s Turkish GP.
- Ducati reveal their 2008 plans
- Ferry ban on bikes – a reader gets to France but can’t return
- TT Century
- MCN’s 2007 test fleet is launched
- Preview of this weekend’s BSB action at Silverstone
- A look ahead to WSB’s latest round at Assen
- News and views around the MotoGP paddock following the Turkish GP