New MCN: January 31
This week MCN are offering an exclusive free guide to the London Motorcycle show, which kicks off at ExCeL, London tomorrow (February 1, 2007).
We reveal what you can expect to see from the likes of Ducati, KTM and BMW at the show plus there is a full floor plan.
There is also a full guide to the celebrities who will be appearing at the show.
Also in this week’s paper, available from Wednesday, January 31, 2007, Valentino Rossi talks about how losing his MotoGP crown has made him stronger as a rider.
- First look at the NCR Ducati Millona
- The RAC put diesel in my bike
- First ride on Buell Lightning Super TT XB12STT
- Off roading on the BMW HP2 and KTM 950R
- McGuinness sticks with Honda for TT
- Biaggi: WSB is tough
- Hayden surprised by Honda struggle