In this week’s MCN we try out the new Kawasaki Z1000 in the world’s first test.
Chief road tester, Trevor Franklin, took the new super naked bike out in Fuerteventura to check out just what it is capable of.
Also in this week’s edition, out to buy from Wednesday, March 14, 2007, MotoGP writer Matthew Birt brings you a nine-page special report detailing the weekend’s events in Qatar.
- Cyclists want bikes banned
- Le horny Hornet
- Registration – pay thousands or lose your bike
- Oriental excess – Japenese riders pay £15,000 to modify their scooters
- Scottish Show report
- Your guide to the new web-site
- Virgin launch their new BSB bike for 2007