New MCN - 28 new motorcycle launches - out Wednesday, November 7, 2007.
The latest issue of MCN features a whopping 28 new motorcycle launches in our biggest new bike launch issue of 2007.
That’s a huge 20-page special with details and analysis of all the latest motorcycles, including the Milan Motorcycle Show launches and more. You’ll have seen the first pictures and breaking news on this website, but go much, much further on motorcycles including:
- The all-new 2008 Honda CB1000R
- The all-new 2008 Honda DN-01
- The all-new 2008 Ducati Monster
- The all-new Ducati 848
- The Ducati 1098R
- The all-new BMW F800GS
- The all-new KTM RC8 superbike.
- Moto Guzzi Stelvio aiming to topple BMW GS
- Aprilia’s high-tech FV2 concept motorcycle
- New helmets for 2008
- World’s first Triumph Rocket III Touring road test
- Chaz Davies chooses USA for 2008