Win VIP tickets for Oulton Park
You can win a pair of VIP tickets to the second round of the British Superbike Championship, including hospitality, exclusive pit tour and chance to meet Yamaha riders Leon Camier and James Ellison, at Oulton Park on Monday 4th May.
For a chance to win answer this simple question.
What race number is Leon Camier?
Entries should be sent to XXXX by 5:30pm on the 1st of May.
See page two for full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must be 18 years or older. Proof of identity and / or age may be required.
2. No proof of purchase necessary. No more than one entry per household shall be permitted.
3. Entrants must not be employed by Wrigley, its affiliates and subsidiaries or must not be related to their families, or persons directly involved in the administration of this Competition, including Wrigley's agency Generate Sponsorship Ltd.
4. How to enter:
- Entries must be received via [insert options] to [insert media address]
- Winners will be determined by a random draw from the correct answers received, within 24 of the stated closing date.
- Entrants in this Competition accept that Wrigley may name the winner(s) of the prize in public. Only the first names and town of residence of winners will be published. Winner(s) may be obliged to take part in publicity associated with winning a prize.
- Any other personal data collected as part of this competition will be used for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
- The closing date for entries will be the 1st of May.
5. Entries must be received on or before the closing date stated on the competition or will be deemed to be invalid.
6. No responsibility is accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed in the post. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
8. The winner will be notified within 1 day of the draw taking place. Any arrangements for collection of the prize will be communicated directly to the winner.
9. There are no cash alternatives for any prizes offered. Prizes are as stated and cannot be altered.
10. Prizes of tickets to cancelled or curtailed events may not be valid for re-scheduled dates.
11. Prizes do not include provision for travel, accommodation or any other expenses unless explicitly specified.
12. The judge’s decision on all competitions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Entrants agree that Wrigley and its affiliates shall have no liability, and shall be held harmless by winner for any injuries, losses or costs resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this Competition. This excludes however such liability for which Wrigley is liable under any applicable laws.
14. This competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
15. By entering any competitions, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and any additional rules listed on this site or otherwise communicated.
16. Wrigley reserves the right to amend the rules of any competition or cancel any competition at any time without prior notice.