The Carole Nash MCN Scottish Motorcycle Show is back for 2010 at the Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh on Saturday 20th & Sunday 21st March.
Top bikes, great bands, show deals, Live Action and so much more!
- New bikes for 2010 with the following major manufacturers exhibiting: Ducati, Kawasaki, Triumph, BMW, Yamaha, Victory, Honda, Suzuki, Benelli & Augusta with other still to confirm
- Carole Nash Classics Pavilion
- New Custom Event brought to you by Area 51. Top custom bikes on show and competing for prizes along side custom bike traders and the Big Rig with numerous bands playing throughout the weekend. Not to be Missed!
- Live Action Zones with the greatest stunt action including Monster Energy's Fred Crosset, Belgium's finest trial rider plus more world famous extreme stunt riders. They will be joined by a Russian sidecar display team in the Cental Hall - You've got to see it to believe it!
- Round 1 of the Scottish Super Moto
- World famous Ken Fox’s Wall of Death, returning to the show
- New bike autojumble
- Great show bargains
- Fun Fair & Extreme rides, kids games and inflatable's
- Plus much much more....
It's a great day out for all the family and kids under 15 go free! With under 3 weeks to go, tickets are selling fast so don't miss out and if you book in advance you'll save £££'s.
Call 0871 230 1108 or visit http://www.scottishmotorcycleshow.com/ for more information.