If you've got even the slightest interest in motorcycle racing, this competition is a dream come true. The winner will spend an entire weekend with one of the most gifted and charismatic GP riders of the modern era – Kevin Schwantz.
You'll not only join the 1993 world champion for breakfast, accompany him to rider briefings and hang out in the pits, but you'll even ride on track with him.
This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity happens on July 7 and 8 at the Festival of a 1000 Bikes at Mallory Park near Leicester.
The winner and a guest will get the full VIP treatment for the weekend, not only spending one-on-one time with Schwantz, but rubbing shoulders with dozens of other race legends including Carl Fogarty, Randy Mamola, Phil Read, Jim Redman, Marco Lucchinelli, Terry Rymer, Christian Sarron, Mick Grant and Neil Hodgson.
The Festival of 1000 Bikes is one of Britain's biggest and best biking events. Its all-action format means bikes ranging from exquisite classic restorations to screaming Grand Prix machines are almost continuously lapping the circuit.
Many of the race bikes will be ridden by the legends who made them famous, and judging by previous years they won't be hanging about – at last year's event three times world champion Kenny Roberts lapped so fast on his 30-year-old Yamaha that MCN's R1 video chase bike struggled to keep him in sight.
What you'll win
• Two days with Kevin Schwantz. The winner and a guest will shadow Kevin from Saturday morning through to Sunday afternoon.
• The winner (but not the guest) will have the opportunity to ride the track on his/her own bike with Kevin on Sunday during his warm-up laps in front of a packed crowd.
• Time in the Suzuki pit garage with Kevin's ex-works mechanics preparing the bikes.
• All area access to the hospitality suite where Kevin and all the other riders will be eating and relaxing.
• Signed and dedicated Kevin Schwantz merchandise
• Saturday night for two in the four star Marriott Hotel (where all the stars are staying!).
How to enter
Just go to www.greatcompetitions.co.uk, fill in your details and answer a simple Schwantz-based question. That's it! The competition is completely free. Closing date: Midnight, June 22, 2012.