MV Agusta F4Z custom superbike revealed
MV Agusta have revealed images of the upcoming F4Z a week before the bike was due to be unveiled.
The F4Z is the result of a collaboration between MV Agusta and Milan-based design house Zagato, who usually specialise in high-end car design. As you might have guessed from the name, the futuristic-looking F4Z is based on the firm's F4 superbike.
- BMW retro range set to grow
- Honda to unleash mad 750 adventure scooter
- Bike of the day: KTM 990 Adventure
- The ultimate motorcycling high: Riding the Himalayas
- ARM1: The story of one man's return to biking
So far only a handful of pictures have been released, but we'll have more information in next week's issue of MCN.