Mobile device motorcycling charging to change your life?
Essential for riders who carry mobile devices?
If you take your motorcycle on long journeys and don't have many options for charging your devices, or simply can't live without your mobile because of the trending obsession with our soul-sucking phones, this could be for you...
The O-105, claiming to have twin-fast-charge, is made to withstand the rigours of the riding environment while providing charge for power-hungry modern devices.
And for machines where access to the socket is limited, the USB-O105 is perfect, especially those mounted below the saddle, as the O-105 protrudes only 38mm from the socket and its 90° USB outlet helps charging cables to be routed out of harm's way.
- 1969 Honda CB750: World’s first superbike
- BSB: Snetterton to be broadcast live on Quest
- Ulster GP: Anstey to ride RCV at Dundrod
- Bike of the Day: KTM 125 Duke, £2,650
Delivering 3300 mA through dual USB sockets, OptiMate's O-105 provides enough power to charge a combination of modern devices. Its 100% true power rating delivers a continuous and consistent charge perfect for a range of devices as well as a built-in Apple 'handshake'.
Protection for your bike's battery is built-in; the O-105 will automatically stop charging any device after three hours or if the voltage drops to 12.3V.
The OptiMate USB O-105 retails at £24.95 including VAT.
OptiMate functions overview:
- 2 x USB sockets located directly on the charger
- Connects to a standard BIKE (DIN Ø12mm) power socket
- 3300 mA fast charge
- AUTO off three hours after engine stopped or if battery voltage drops below 12.3 volts