Live like Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene’s old house for sale
Barry Sheene’s old house in Charlwood, Surrey, is currently on the market for £2.25 million pounds. The Manor House is a nine bedroom house with eight reception rooms, six bathrooms, tennis court, swimming pool and 3.2 acres of grounds. Sheene bought the house in 1977 and lived there until he emigrated to Australia.
- How the 2017 Honda Fireblade was made
- This bike can do 300kph without a rider on board
- How the Honda X-Adv went from concept to reality
- OSET Bikes appeal for help to recover stolen bikes
- BSB: Halsall Racing quit British Superbikes
Looking through the ad it’s a surprise to see much of the décor remains the same, although long gone are the dodgy curtains, tape deck and helicopter. So if you’re mad keen Sheene fan, you’re looking for a new pad, and you’ve got a couple of million pounds to spare, it could be just the place. If there is a downside though it's that the house is pretty much as close to the end of Gatwick Airport run as one can be.