Video: In Search of Adventure episode three
In the final installment of In Search of Adventure, BBC presenter, adventurer and former soldier Andy Torbet heads to Devon for a spot of diving and wild camping.
- MILAN SHOW: Ducati's crazy new Scrambler Desert Sled
- Five of the best winter gloves on the MCN Shop
- MotoGP: Lorenzo's goodbye letter to Yamaha
- MILAN SHOW: Moto Morini unveils Corsaro ZZ
- Whatever happened to BSA motorcycles?
The series started with Andy seeking wilderness and adventure in the Britsh Isles onboard his Suzuki V-Strom 1000. In episode two Andy travelled to the Farne Islands off the coast of Northumberland for a spot of diving with the local sealife.