Toni Bou exceeds his own limits on the snow
Spanish trials god Toni Bou took his tenth consecutive X-Trial World Championship last weekend (Oct 8-9).
With a cupboard full of trophies and 49 International and National titles to his name he's the best trials rider of his generation and just 29 years old.
- Yamaha reveal 'radical' new YZF-R6 for 2017
- BMW unveil the future of motorcycles – Vision Next 100
- First lap crash ends ‘no-handed’ record attempt
- Want an R1M? Go online now
- MotoGP: Lorenzo disappointed with Yamaha testing restriction
Watch the above video to see how Toni relaxes on his day off!