Gallery: Riding Andrea Iannone’s Ducati Desmosedici GP16
MCN’s guest tester Neil Hodgson gets a dream ride on Andrea Iannone’s race-winning Ducati Desmosedici GP16 at Misano.
Weighing in at just 157kg with over 270bhp on tap, MotoGP machines are the finest motorcycles the human race can produce.
- Riding a rebuilt Suzuki GSX1100SZ Katana
- How the hell do you... Drift a bike into bends?
- Video: A glass cylinder head is about as strong as you'd expect
- Gallery: Utterly brilliant engines
- Bike of the day: Ducati Sport Classic S
It’s taken close to a decade for any manufacturer to let a civilian out on their priceless machine and even then it’s not a ‘normal’ rider, it’s Hodgson, a man that still has a place in Ducati’s heart having won the World Superbike championship for them back in 2003.
Hold tight and read what Hodgson got up to here.