Which new superbike gets your vote?
The verdict is in for the new Honda Fireblade and Senior Road Tester Adam ‘Chad’ Child is impressed, particularly with the linear power delivery and ease of use of the standard model.
- See the new Triumph Street Triple 765 at the Carole Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show
- Video: Repsol Honda unveil 2017 bike in Indonesia
- This Is England star Andrew Shim answers our 20 questions
- You can do it! #ride5000miles
- Top 5 Valentine’s Day gift ideas
Now it’s the turn of the second new-for-2017 superbike, the Suzuki GSX-R1000R. Senior Road Tester Michael Neeves currently in Australia waiting to ride the new bike at Phillip Island.
But which of the two new models are you most interested in?