Coy’s of London have secured a breathtaking collection of classic and historic motorcycles for their auction at this February’s Carole Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show. The machines all originate from renowned Folkestone dealer J A Hitchcock and range from a 1927 Brough Superior to an ex-James Toseland Ducati 999 and everything in between.
Many of the bikes are original and unrestored, retaining a patina that’s much sought after by today’s collectors.
The auction takes place in the main hall at the Excel venue in London Docklands on Saturday February 18. Other entries to the auction are invited but space is limited. Contact Coys Motorcycle Dept on 07854 213928 / 0208 6147888 or email email@example.com
Other bikes in the Coy’s auction
- Bud Ekins 1967 Husqvarna 360 as used on the ISDT in Poland - restored and in mint condition.
- 1946 Mot oGuzzi Dondolino, 2nd at the Off-Road and Racing bike show at Kempton 2016.
- 1990 Egli-Godet Vincent
- 1958 Bianchi MT61 Military
- 1946 Benelli 250 Sport
- 1956 Mondial 250 Bialbero GP
- 1985 Ducati 750 Corsa F1 GP
- 1971 Montesa Cota 50
- 1985 Kawasaki 750 GPZ Turbo
- 1985 Honda 550 CBX Turbo
- 1994 Bimota DB4
- 1972 BMW R75 GP
- 1975 Kawasaki 1000 Corsa GP
- 1984 Yamaha 500 MX
- 1958 Ducati 175 Sport
- 1959 MV Agusta 235 Tevere
- 2001 Ducati 999 GP ex-Toseland
- 1980 Moto Guzzi 850 Police
Looking for the perfect two-wheeled companion? Visit MCN Bikes For Sale website or use MCN's Bikes For Sale App.