Patents reveal Honda's supercharger plans
Honda is planning to join Kawasaki in the supercharged game according to recent patent images.
The patent images don't give much away, and the engine pictured looks narrow enough to be a single-cylinder, with the supercharger mounted on the left hand side. The style of bike used in the images is also misleading, and may not be the only type of bike Honda use this technology on.
- Kawasaki Z900: A worthy successor to the Z800
- Battle of the builds at the Carole Nash MCN London show
- Kawasaki Ninja 650: 'More effective and appealing'
- Bike of the day: Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro
- Vote now for your MCN Man of the Year 2016!
While the patent images show the supercharger mounted to the left of the engine, MCN contributor Ben Purvis reckons the NC750 was designed with supercharging in mind, although it would eliminate the storage space in the tank.