Join the party at the Festival of Motorcycling
The Carole Nash MCN Festival of Motorcycling returns to the Peterborough Arena on Saturday-Sunday, May 13-14, bigger and better than ever.
The 2017 event will have feature bikes, stacks of bargain kit and accessories, edge-of-your-seat live action, a mammoth autojumble and clubs galore. You can save money by booking in advance. Day tickets cost £15 and camping is just £30 for the weekend (when booking four people or more).
- Bike of the day: Triumph Daytona 675
- MotoGP: Espargaró disappointed in Suzuki sacking
- Trophy is a winner for value
- Product review: Venhill 1/4 inch square ratchet handle
- MotoGP: Circuit of Wales bosses hoping good news on the horizon
Campers can also enjoy Yamaha’s MT Dark Side Party on both Friday and Saturday evening with live music to get the atmosphere going. Visitors have the rare ability to try out a multitude of bikes from top manufacturers all in one place.
Like a bargain? Of course you do. The huge retail zone and autojumble will be bigger and better than before.
Book your tickets now on: 0871 2301108 or visit the Festival website