Moto Guzzi goodies
Moto Guzzi are celebrating the 50th anniversary of their famed transverse V-twin engine.
To mark the occasion, the Italian motorcycle manufacturer will be supplying a free accessory pack with a selection of V7 or V9 bikes that are registered during May.
- TT Marshals to be armed with Fireblade SPs
- Vicious bike gang assault rider in attempt to steal her bike
- Gallery: Cleverly priced, punchy middleweights
- Buse waterproof overalls will keep you dry
- BSB: MV Agusta BSS team hit by thieves
With the V7 III Stone or Special, you’ll receive a padded saddle, a cylinder protection kit, handlebar mirrors and a rear shock absorber.
The V9 Roamer comes with a flyscreen, comfort seat for both rider and pillion and a rear rack, while the V9 Bobber comes with a control panel cover, aluminium handgrips and billet brake and clutch levers.
Moto Guzzi are also offering a low-interest PCP finance offer until June 30, where customers can take advantage of 5.2% APR and make payments over a 37-month period with a 10% deposit.
The accessories are available on the machines now, contact your nearest Moto Guzzi dealership for more.