Gallery: Ducati SuperSport v MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
In this week’s MCN, we took two bikes which adopt different approaches to sports touring around the MCN250 test route.
The traditional, relaxed, fully-faired sportsbike option comes in the form of a Ducati SuperSport, while the modern approach of adding 17-inch wheels to an adventure-style bike is represented by the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800.
MCN MODEL GUIDES
- Triumph Bonneville: a brief model history
- Our ultimate introduction to the BMW GS
- MCN's guide to Triumph Scramblers
- Exploring the history of the Ducati Monster
- The lifespan of the Ducati Scrambler range
We’ve put together a picture gallery of the day, but if you want to find out which bike faired the best, pick up a copy of MCN, available now in all good newsagents. Or subscribe to MCN to never miss an issue again.
Find your next two-wheeled companion at MCN Bikes for Sale.