Guy Martin amongst stars attending Suzuki Classic trackday
Do you want to meet celebrities including former road racer – turned TV star – Guy Martin, three time BSB champion John Reynolds or ex-Grand Prix rider Steve Parrish?
You can do just that at a classic Suzuki-themed trackday taking place at Cadwell Park on Thursday, September 13.
- How to get cheap motorcycle insurance
- 5 best reasons to visit the MCN Scottish Festival 2018
- British rider Scott Redding launches new Piaggio MP3 models
- New look for retro BMWs
Open to all Suzuki bikes manufactured before 2000, the sessions will be split into four groups: Novice, 2-Strokes, up to 750cc and over 750cc.
There will also be a whole lot more action on track, including parade laps by classic race bikes and owners' clubs.
Here's Chief Road Tester, Michael Neeves taking one of Michael Dunlop's classic racers around Donington
Classic Suzukis on display
Kevin Schwantz’s and Kenny Roberts Jr’s Suzuki RGV500s will be on display alongside other classic race bikes, dirt bikes, drag bikes and customs.
The paddock will play host to teams from the 2018 Bandit Challenge, a Formula Prostocks Racing Cup series, who will also be displaying the 2019 Suzuki Bandit 600 racer.
Free tuition on the day will come from a team of ACU licensed instructors, there will be tyre support, an on-site mechanic and trackside photography as well.
- Track time: 9am - 5pm (sign on: 7:30am)
- Groups: Novice, 2 Stroke, Up to 750, Over 750
- Sessions: 6 sessions
- Noise Limit: 105dBA static
- Rider Age: 18 years and above (no restricted licenses allowed)
- Price: £125 per day
Find your next Suzuki now at MCN Bikes for Sale.