Wheels Motorcycles launch clearance sale
Peterborough-based multi-franchise bike dealership Wheels Motorcycles are launching a huge clearance sale on clothing tomorrow, with 20% off everything and up to 50% off all items found within their dedicated clearence marquee.
Set to run until Sunday October 14, this is the first time the dealer has run this kind of promotion for longer than a weekend, with the sale also including 25% off all Arai helmets and branded T-shirts and hoodies costing as little as £5.
NEWS FROM INTERMOT 2018
- The all new Suzuki Katana
- 2019 KTM 1290 Super Duke GT unveiled
- Exclusive: Indian FTR1200S prototype ridden
- Yamaha's 2019 YZF-R125 unveiled
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 'The maddest just got madder'
- Ducati's hot new Scramblers
- 2019 KTM 1290 Super Duke R unveiled
In the marquee, prices have been slashed on some top-name brands, with Dainese jackets enjoying up to 37% off and Alpinestars as much as 50% off.
Money off bikes
As well as clothing, Wheels are also taking money off every new and used motorcycle in their showrooms. Now priced at just £14,995, there is £5000 off an Aprilia RSV4 RF, with other savings also including £1100 off a Kawasaki H2SX and a £2000 reduction on the Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory.