Learn from Leon Haslam, Shakey Byrne and Chris Walker at MSV trackdays
MSV Trackdays are rounding off the year with a series of star rider trackdays throughout October and into November 2018. Leon Haslam, Chris Walker and Shakey Byrne are each attending days at UK circuits to give off-track tuition sessions, plus Walker and Haslam will join riders on track, too.
MCN MODEL GUIDES
- Triumph Bonneville: a brief model history
- Our ultimate introduction to the BMW GS
- MCN's guide to Triumph Scramblers
- Exploring the history of the Ducati Monster
- The lifespan of the Ducati Scrambler range
“The stars will be walking up and down pit lane to talk to the attendees, answer questions and give advice,” MSV Mangager, Mark Rusted said, “people tend to be a bit reluctant to talk to them at first but they’re all really approachable.”
Mark also wanted to make it clear that the stars are there to help, not to win a championship.
“They don’t just clear off down the track, no one would learn anything from that. They really do ride with everyone and so it’s a great opportunity to learn from a real racer.”
The trackdays will run on the following dates:
- October 2 - Donington Noisy day with Leon Haslam
- October 10 - Brands Hatch - Shakey Byrne
- October 22 - Donington Novice only day with Leon Haslam
- October 28 - Snetterton Sunday with Chris Walker
- November 2 - Open pitlane trackday with Leon Haslam
To find out more, or to book your place visit the MSVT website.
Find your next two-wheeled companion at MCN Bikes for Sale.