Your chance to road test
MCN is constructing a feature that requires the services of a freshly-licensed rider.
If you have obtained in the last five months a full-entitlement bike licence (either after two-year probation, or direct access), we need you to assist in a riding-related feature.
As you are aware nothing in life is simple so we are trying to make it so. You must:
1) Be over 25 years of age
2) Be of good health
3) Be available on Thursday, December 14, 2006 – possibly from crack of sparrow trump to roosting time
4) Have one or two-piece leathers, or armoured Cordura-type suit
5) Have no licence endorsements or pending prosecutions
6) Currently own / ride a bike below 600cc
7) Have the stomach to work alongside MCN’s chief road tester Trevor Franklin
8) Have no objections to being photographed
9) Understand that you will be required to ride three shiny-new, large capacity motorcycles from various classes of machinery. If you can answer yes to all the questions above with the relevant corresponding answers – eg name, time held licence etc – please e-mail your details asap (Monday, December 11, 2006 at the latest), including age, daytime, evening and mobile contact numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org