Gallery: Adventure bikes that don't break the bank
Chief Road Tester Michael Neeves travelled far and wide (the Shropshire Hills) to test four affordable adventure bikes: Suzuki's V-Strom 1000, Ducati's Multistrada 950, KTM's 1090 Adventure and Honda's Africa Twin DCT.
- BMW HP4 Race today!
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro launched
- KTM issue recall for 125 and 390 Duke
- How are you doing with your #ride5000miles target?
- MCN tests Norton’s TT missile
Proving two things:
1) You don't need to travel to a desert or scale any far-flung mountains to have an adventure.
2) You also don't have to spend a fortune to have fun on an adventure bike.
Have a gander at our gallery above to over our sunny road test.