Exclusive! KTM 790 Duke first ride
MCN has secured an exclusive first ride on KTM’s all-new 790 Duke. Due to be launched next year, we travelled to the Berchtesgaden Alps where we tested a pre-production prototype version of the machine on Germany’s highest road. Designed to take on the likes of the Yamaha MT-09 and Triumph’s Street Triple, the Duke uses a new 799cc motor and has class-leading electronics.
- Kawasaki poised to reveal Ninja H2-powered super-tourer
- BSB: Haslam: 'I have to pick my fights'
- Carole Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show 2018
- Video: Protect your bike this winter
- Officially the coolest kid on the block
“It’s a really impressive machine,” says Senior Editor Matt Wildee. “The motor is flexible and grunty and it’s a joy to ride with lovely, light handling. It’ll give the class leaders a real run for their money.” You can read a full report on the bike in Wednesday’s MCN.