This insane little dragster is the most jaw-dropping scooter we’ve ever seen. Dubbed 2Evil by its French creators MXS, the knee-high prototype pumps out an incredible 50bhp from just two 86cc cylinders.
The engine is based on a Gilera DNA 70 motor, heavily modified to accept a second, overbored Malossi cylinder, bringing capacity to 172cc. The one-off racer has an all-aluminium frame built in-house at MXS Custom and breathes through twin 32mm Koso carbs.
The dragster has been constructed to accommodate the exact size and weight of rider Alexander Burgard, aka ‘The Kurze’ (which means ‘shorty’), its perfect ergonomics allows Burgard to do without a wheelie bar. It’s currently competing at European scooter events, where it dispatches the eighth-mile in 6.5 secs.
- Engine block: Gilera DNA
- 2 Cylinder Center Housing MXS Custom CNC made
- Crankshaft: 2x Stage6 44mm, stroke modified and wedged by MXS
- Cylinder: 2x Malossi MHR Bigbore 86cc, MXS ported
- Ignition: 2x PVL Stage6 modified by MXS
- Intake: 2x Stage6 R/T
- Carburator: 2x KOSO PWK 32mm
- Air filter: Stage6
- Variomatic: (CVT Drive) Malossi MHR Overange Kit
- Clutch: Stage6 R/T
- Exhaust System: 2x ROOST Big Bore, customized edition by ROOST ... thanks Marko!
- Power: 50bhp
- Torque: 24 ft lb
- best 1/8mile: 6.5 seconds
- best lap offcial disctance 150mtr: 5,4sec (149km/h)
- Frame: MXS Custom
- Fork: MXS Custom
- Footrests: MXS Custom
- Rear Wheel modification MXS Custom
- Front Rim: Stage6 Drag Race
- Rear Rim: Douglas Wheels
- Front Tire: Heidenau 90/90/10
- Rear Tire: MT JR 19/10/8
- Brake Handles Magura
- Caliper front: Stage6 4pistons
- Caliper rear: Stage6 2pistons
- Cooler: New Line
- Water Pump: Bosch
More info: http://www.maxiscoot.com/
More action: http://www.youtube.com/user/MXStroopers#play/images/upload/s/8/cQ9cHpTgBM4