New Rieju MRT50 Competition arrives in UK
Spanish firm Rieju is bringing a road legal 50cc endurance racer to the UK which will cost £3499.
The bike may only be a 50cc machine but it’s packing some top-specification components based around a Yamaha two-stroke motor, wavey discs and big 40mm Marzocchi forks.
The Yamaha motor has a high performance cylinderhead by Top Competition and other components include an adjustable rear shock, aluminium swingarm and racing exhaust.
A race-sepc version of the bike has just won the opening round of the 50cc European Enduro series.
The MRT50 goes on sale next week priced £3499.
Standard spec include:
- Front floating wave disc 260 mm. Rear Wave 200 mm
- Upside-down adjustable Marzocchi 40 mm forks.
- Adjustable rear gas monoshock. Aluminium swing arm.
- Hand made exhaust with competition silencer.
- Race clutch with straight cut teeth and reinforced discs.
- Tommaselli tapered handlebars with anodised brackets.
- Dual radiator
- Racing quick twist throttle.
- Mikuni 24 mm carburettor. Racing CDI with variable curve.
- Oversized footrests.
- Hand & fork guards plus sump guard as standard