New Ossa Trialster for 2013
This is Ossa's brand new, 2013 flagship trials machine, the TR280i.
The new bike gets front suspension from Marzocchi and rear suspension from Ohlins as well as an improved clutch and improved gearbox.
Ossa hopes the new bike will help the company improve on their eight position in last year's world trials championship.
The changes for 2013 are:
- New design of the seat base and rear fender
- New decoration 2013
- New steel shafts for suspension linkage, and bolted instead of elastic ring.
- New bottoming cone for Öhlins rear shock: the new shape is more resistant.
- New setting of the Marzocchi front suspension. Better feeling and smoother.
- New position for the ECU: out of the air filter box to let a better air flow and an easier air filter replacing.
- New air filter (easier to replace)
- New compressed cylinder head.
- New injection map 2013 (more power and progressivity)
- Different version of throttle tube: faster response in shorter angle.
- Wider rear brake hose (better feeling when braking and more effectiveness).
- New unsteam fuel hose (material).
- New chain tensor spring (stronger).
- Gearbox more precision and better tolerance
· Less sharp edges
· Material and hardening treatment
. New system to fix the gearbox
- Modified water pump internal system, for smoother and longer lasting performance.
- Improved clutch, for better and softer feel:
· Larger diameter of oil channel on clutch cover
· Thicker hose.
- New clutch discs: new friction material and longer lasting
- New bolt to drain out the oil from the carter (easier and quicker to change oil of the crankcase)