Triumph have just unveiled the new Trophy Tourer. The full report will be in next week's MCN (out Wednesday June 27), but in the meantime here are the raw facts from Triumph's press release
• Three cylinder 1215cc engine developing 132bhp and 89lb.ft of torque at just 6,450rpm.
• Virtually maintenance free shaft drive.
• The most highly technologically advanced Triumph with ride by wire, traction control, cruise control, electronic suspension, electrically adjustable screen, integrated audio system with Bluetooth functionality, linked ABS, and Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
• Triumph Dynamic Luggage System as standard providing practicality with dynamic stability.
• Extended Service intervals – 10,000 miles – along with two-year unlimited mileage warranty.
• Available at Triumph dealers from October 2012.
• Price expected to be under £14,000.