Ducati have released details of their 2016 Diavel Carbon, with new graphics and several new technical and aesthetic updates.
The new Asphalt Grey colour mixes with the visible carbon, red stripes, and Dark Chrome paintwork on the frame, while the exposed machined finish on the wheels adds a flash of bling.
Also new are exhaust manifolds with Zircotec ceramic coating, brushed-effect stainless steel silencer covers, and a redesigned seat with new trim.
In addition to the new Carbon version, the Diavel will also be available in the total black Dark Stealth version, with matt black tank and black frame and wheels.
No confirmation yet on pricing or availability, or the anticiapted integration of the DVT motor into the Diavel range. We believe its coming, and that there will also be a Diavel 'Custom' in 2016.
2016 Diavel Carbon highlights
- Ducati Testastretta 11° DS engine 162bhp
- Riding Modes (Sport, Touring, Urban)
- Ducati Safety Pack (ABS, DTC)
- New Marchesini, forged, turned and milled wheels
- Exhaust with Zircotec ceramic coating
- Brushed-effect stainless steel silencers
- Carbon fibre tank cover
- New seat
- Carbon fibre rear seet cover
- Carbon fibre front mud guard
- 50 mm front fork
- TFT instrumentation
- Full LED illumination