Bullit reveal Hero 125
Belgian brand Bullit have released the scrambler-styled learner legal Hero 125, which will be available in early 2017.
The new Hero 125 is fuel injected and Euro4 compliant and features beefy looking upside down forks. The Hero comes with a two year warranty and an RRP of £2400. A £400 deposit will secure your new 2017 Hero.
- Top four motorbike films worth watching this Christmas
- Honda gets in on ride sharing with Grab
- 7 brilliant reasons to ride this week
- Day 14: MCN Great Christmas Giveaway!
- MotoGP: Scott Redding launches Monkey Fresh clothing brand
- 'Mum, Dad - I want to ride a motorbike'
The Bullit will be going head-to-head with the Herald Classic 125 which was launched in 2012. The Herald is styled more like a cafe racer and comes on road tyres. Bullit will have a battle on their hands if they want to beat Herald - they Classic 125 costs just £1750. £650 less than the Hero.