MILAN SHOW: BMW release updated K1600GTL super-tourer
If your style of touring requires the most stonking engine in the class, the K1600 is your only logical choice. The immense power and torque from BMW’s inline six (160bhp / 129ftlb) gives an addictive surge of effortless grunt, helping to melt the impact of the GTL’s physical scale.
- More weather protection
- Dynamic ESA now standard
- Topcase also now standard
- Seat height 750mm
For 2017 BMW have gifted the GTL the same fairing revisions as already delivered on the GT and Bagger, providing a claimed improvement in airflow and weather protection for both rider and pillion.
- MILAN SHOW: Ducati 1299 Superleggera – excess all areas
- MILAN SHOW: Ducati's crazy new Scrambler Desert Sled
- MILAN SHOW: Ducati reveal Scrambler Café Racer
- MILAN SHOW: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade – an all-new fire starter
- MILAN SHOW: Yamaha T7 concept is world's maddest MT-07
The GTL also now gets BMW’s impressive Dynamic ESA semi-active suspension as standard fitment, complementing the ABS Pro, Dynamic Traction Control, bar and seat heating, and cruise control. The official accessories list is huge too – and now includes a reverse assist and Intelligent Emergency Assist options.