2017 KTM 125 Duke - the story
The smallest Duke in the family gets a pretty thorough update for 2017, too, with new styling, new frame, and a level of spec that most manufacturers don’t lavish on considerably more high-end offerings.
- Related: full 2017 KTM 125 Duke review on MCN
With is sloping new LED headlamp it looks even more Super Duke-esque, and the new fat 43mm WP fork and By-Bre caliper help keep the big-bike illusion going at the front end. New, sharper body panels continue the theme, with a new frame and subframe poking out from beneath. Riders get a new full TFT dash hosting all the information needed, and there’s even MY RIDE hands-free multimedia connectivity as an option.
The exhaust moves to the side – and looks better for it – while rider and pillion seats have also been updated. The baby Duke just grew up.
- MILAN SHOW: Ducati 1299 Superleggera – excess all areas
- MILAN SHOW: Ducati's crazy new Scrambler Desert Sled
- MILAN SHOW: Ducati reveal Scrambler Café Racer
- MILAN SHOW: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade – an all-new fire starter
- MILAN SHOW: Yamaha T7 concept is world's maddest MT-07
- New frame and WP suspension
- New LED headlamp
- Colour TFT dash
- Seat height 830mm