Royal Enfield Continental GT 750 expected March 2017
The Royal Enfield Continental GT will be joined by a larger 750cc parallel-twin version, expected to be available in March 2017.
MCN first spotted the new model in July of this year undergoing testing on public roads, but little has been seen of the new model since. The new model is expected to keep the Paioli rear suspension of the current model, and will be easily distinguishable thanks to dual exhausts.
- Four bike MV Agusta RC range for 2017
- Ducati get extreme for their secret new Superleggera
- Bikes for sale: Honda Fireblades
- Are these the greatest paintschemes ever?
- Alta Motors electric bike enters professional motocross race
Indian website abplive.in expect the bike to make 45-50bhp, which puts it exactly in the same category as the 47bhp Harley-Davidson Street 750, and a little below the 900cc Triumph Street Twin, which makes 54bhp.
Royal Enfield will hold a press conference at EICMA next week, but it’s nt clear what they will announce.