Vespa shock Milan with Elettrica scooter
Vespa unveil Elettrica electric scooter
Vespa have just unveiled the Elettrica electric scooter in Milan, hailing it as the future of mobility. Vespa say that the future of humanity will be collected in great urban metropolises, and these will be unable to cope with the pollution caused by petrol-powered vehicles.
- MILAN SHOW: Ducati 1299 Superleggera – excess all areas
- MILAN SHOW: Ducati's crazy new Scrambler Desert Sled
- MILAN SHOW: Ducati reveal Scrambler Café Racer
- MILAN SHOW: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade – an all-new fire starter
- MILAN SHOW: Yamaha T7 concept is world's maddest MT-07
Vespa say their experience with electric motors stretches right back to the 1970s and now it’s time for them to take on this challenge. The Vespa Ellettrica will be on sale by the second-half of 2017 if they are able to stick to their production schedule. Vespa say the Ellettrica will be a “true Vespa” and that it will stick to the recipe that has made Vespa scooters such a success so far.
As yet there has been no word on pricing or expected performance.