Honda CBF190X unveiled in China
Honda unveiled a new small-capacity adventure bike at the China International Motorcycle Trade Exhibition in Chongqing; the Honda CBF190X.
The bike is powered by a 184c SOHC air-cooled single cylinder engine, which produces 15bhp at 11,000rpm and 11ftlb of torque at 7000rpm.
- MotoGP: Crutchlow demolishes field for second Grand Prix victory
- Interview: ‘These are far from just body kits’
- Armour plating: Best of the vest
- Moto2: Win leaves Luthi title contender as front-runners falter
- Bike of the day: Kawasaki ZX-10R
It's unclear whether the CBF190X will be sold in the UK or outside China, although it looks doubtful, as the two other 190cc Honda models - the CB190R and CBF190R - are both China-only models.
Should Honda bring the new model to the UK, there'll be little competition. BMW's upcoming G310 GS would be the closest small-capacity adventure bike, but represents a not insignificant jump in size and performance.