Kawasaki Z H2 gets Skyhook suspension for SE model in 2021
Kawasaki has added a new SE version of its Z H2 super-naked for 2021. As with other Kawasaki SE variants, the Z H2 SE features Showa’s Skyhook adaptive suspension.
- Latest:2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE review
The Skyhook system automatically and electronically adjusts by the millisecond to bumps and undulations on the road keeping everything level. It also takes braking into account to manage fork dive under deceleration forces.
2021 Kawasaki model updates so far:
- Fresh colours for 2021 650 twin range
- New liveries for 2021 Z900, Vulcan S and Ninja 1000SX
- 2021 Kawasaki Versys 1000 range
- New paint for Z900RS and sporty 125 models
- Order books open for 2021 Ninja H2R
Along with the new suspension, the Z H2 SE also gets uprated LED lights all round and a new TFT dash with Bluetooth integration as also seen on the new ZX-10R and ZX-10RR.
The SE also gets its own paint job with plenty of extra splashes of Kawasaki green to differentiate it from the standard model.
The Z H2 SE will arrive in the UK in March, costing £18,349, or £2450 more than the base bike.