What's good about the Richa Hammer jeans?
Time tested: two months/1000 miles
What’s good? Whereas some riding jeans are bulky, heavy and sweaty, the Richas sit at the more fashionable end of the spectrum – a pair of denims that look great when worn off the bike, so much so that no-one would know they’re lined with Aramid fibres.
- 5 reasons Suzuki's new GSX-R1000R could be 2017 superbike top dog
- Bike of the day: Yamaha YZ125
- Top 10 Valentine's Day t-shirts for motorcyclists
- Win a year’s Gold Membership at the Bike Shed
- Triumph’s new Street Triple first ride incoming!
They look fantastic, are a great fit and come in a shorter leg option, which as any shorter rider will know, is brilliant as most motorcycle jeans come in one ridiculously long 34in leg size which means the hems drag.
What’s not? There’s nothing negative to say about these jeans. The price is competitive; they’re stylish, fit perfectly, and come with removable knee armour inserts.