Product review: Ducati Downtown leather jacket
Time tested Three months
It’s what jackets were like before they threw thermal linings, zip connectors, Velcro fasteners, humps and air vents into the mix – and I love it. Made by Dainese exclusively for Ducati, the fit is relaxed and its soft cowhide supremely comfortable. Old fashioned metal zips and poppers add a sense that this is a jacket for keeps, not just until the Velcro gets clogged up with dog hair, while it manages the trick of being light… but not too light.
- BSB: Mossey does the double at Brands Bank Holiday shootout
- Bike of the day: Honda CB1000R
- Join the scooteristi with these used bargains
- Top 10 t-shirts for bikers
- MotoGP: Shareholders take billion Euro payday from promoter Dorna
The level 2 armour is basic.
Contact Ducati dealers