Earlex heat gun is essential workshop kit
Time tested: Two years
What’s good? I don’t know how I’ve managed without a heat gun in my tool arsenal for so long; it’s essential for loads of jobs in the garage. I bought this one when I was looking to spot-heat an area on a crankcase prior to refitting a bearing, and although Argos may not be everyone’s first port of call for buying tools, in this instance the catalogue shop has done me proud. This one is light and powerful with 1800 watts of power available across two heat settings. It’s now essential workshop kit, and even good at helping to free seized bolts too.
- BSB: Mossey does the double at Brands Bank Holiday shootout
- Bike of the day: Honda CB1000R
- Join the scooteristi with these used bargains
- Top 10 t-shirts for bikers
- MotoGP: Shareholders take billion Euro payday from promoter Dorna
What’s not? I can’t fault it. For the price and the frequency I use it, it can’t be beat.