TT licence amendment
An amendment has been made to the conditions of the new Isle of Man TT Circuit Licence, with the qualifying period for both the 2006 TT and 2006 Manx GP extended to 12 months.
The full amended schedule is:
1. From 1st January 2006 a TT Circuit Licence (price £25 in addition to any other Licence Fee) issued by the ACU Road Race Department, Rugby is required for all competitors of any nationality wishing to take part in any event to be held on the TT Mountain Circuit.
2. To qualify for such a Licence all ACU, MCUI or SACU Licence Holders (including passengers) must hold at least a National Road Race Licence and have held the same for at least 12 months prior to the closing date for Entries.
3. Competitors other than ACU, MCUI and SACU Licence Holders must have held an FIM International Non-Championship Licence for at least one year prior to the closing date of entries.
4. For the 2006 TT all riders must have competed satisfactorily in at least three race meetings in the 12 months expiring 31st March 2006. (Supporting records to be produced with the Licence Application)
5. For the 2006 Manx Grand Prix all riders must have competed satisfactorily in at least three race meetings in the 12 months expiring on 31st May 2006.
6. In all cases evidence of satisfactory medical fitness must be produced.
7. For 2007 the minimum number of qualifying events will be increased to 6 during a similar qualifying period.
For more details, contact the ACU Road Race Department on 01788-566400.
Discovered MCN Auctions? Click here.