Ad closing in seconds....

Minimoto safety kit

Published: 01 June 2005

Updated: 24 November 2014

If you're riding a minimoto and you're adult sized, there's a huge range of kit available for you. You'll need a helmet, suit, and gloves as a minimum. A back protector is also highly recommended.

Due to the size of minimoto bikes, you'll want items that are easy to move around in. You're also very likely to get your knee down, so choose a suit with kneesliders. many people use standard motorcycle kit, but there are minimoto suits and boots now available.

For helmets: Click here.

If you're younger, you'll still be able to find child and teenage sized helmets and leathers. And the good news is that many will be built to the same specifications as the adult products.

For gloves: Click here.

For any ACU licenced events, you'll need a helmet with an ACU Gold stamp.

For boots: Click here.

And for off-road kit, leathers and textile kit, browse 2000+ reviews: Click here.

Bauer Media

Bauer Media Group consists of: Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number: 01176085, Bauer Radio Ltd, Company Number: 1394141
Registered Office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6EA H Bauer Publishing,
Company Number: LP003328 Registered Office: Academic House, 24-28 Oval Road, London, NW1 7DT.
All registered in England and Wales. VAT no 918 5617 01
Bauer Consumer Media Ltd are authorised and regulated by the FCA(Ref No. 710067)