Stefan Everts continued his absolute domination of the MX1 World Championship with a victory at Montevarchi continuing his 100 per cent record.
The Yamaha rider led both races from start to finish, taking his tenth and eleventh consectutive wins, despite a cracked exhaust in the second race bringing his YZ540FM close to noise limits. Keven Strijbos took two seconds, with Ken De Dycker third in race one, and Tanel Leok third in race two.
Quality bikes for sale: Click here.
MCN and user bike reviews: Click here.
Browse over 1800 product reviews: Click here.
Britain's Julien Bill took ninth in the first moto, with Gordon Crockard 13th. James Noble was top Brit in the the second race with an 11th, Julien Bill was 16th and Gordon Crockard was 20th.
In MX2, KTM's Davide Philippaerts took the overall win, heading Antonio Cairoli and Sebastien Pourcel in the first race and a Cairoli and Christian Pourcel podium in the second. Carl Nunn and Tommy Searle took 14th and 15th in the first moto, and Searle took seventh in the second race, with Nunn 12th and Billy Mackenzie 13th.
MX1 points standings:
1. Stefan Everts (Yamaha) 342.
2. Kevin Strijbos (Suzuki) 253.
3. Tanel Leok (Kawasaki) 245.
4. Ken De Dycker (Honda) 231.
5. Steve Ramon (Suzuki) 227.
13. Julien Bill (Yamaha) 107.
16. James Noble (Honda) 89.
20. Stephen Sword (Kawasaki) 40.
MX2 points standings:
1. Christophe Pourcel (Kawasaki) 274.
2. Marc De Reuver (KTM) 246.
3. Tyla Rattray (KTM) 235.
4. Antonio Cairoli (Yamaha) 231.
5. Davide Philippaerts (KTM) 210.
6. Billy Mackenzie (Yamaha) 168.
7. Carl Nunn (KTM) 159.
12. Tommy Searle (Kawasaki) 129.