Present the Airwaves Kick Up a Gear British Superbike award
Do you fancy presentig the Airwaves Kick Up a Gear Award to the most improved rider in British Superbikes? Well Airwaves chewing gum has joined forces with motorcyclenews.com to give you the chance to meet the winning rider at the end of the season and present them with their winning cheque of £4,000.
The award will be presented to the rider who has gained the most places from their qualifying position at each race over the course of the Bennetts British Superbike Championship season.
Throughout the season each rider will receive points equal to the number of places gained at the end of each race weekend.
The most points accumulated throughout the season, over 12 rounds, determines the overall winner who will receive a cheque for £4,000 from Wrigley’s Airwaves - presented by you!
Our lucky winner will get to meet the overall winning rider at the end of the season and hand over their Airwaves Kick Up a Gear Award.
All you have to do to stand a chance of winning is send us your prediction for the winning rider of the Airwaves Kick Up a Gear Award plus how many points they will score to win the award, along with your contact details – including full postal address and daytime telephone number – to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If more than one of you guesses correctly you will be entered into a draw to decide the winner.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entries must be sent to email@example.com.
2. All entries must be received by 5pm on <insert date>.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
4. Entry excludes employees of The Wrigley Company Limited, Generate Sponsorship, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
5. No more than one entry per household.
6. Competition open to UK residents only.
7. The Wrigley Company accepts no responsibility for postal entries lost, delayed or damaged.
8. Proof of posting is not a proof of receipt.
9. The winner of this competition will be the person who correctly identifies the winning rider of the ‘Airwaves® KICK UP A GEAR®’ Award.
9.1 If more than one person correctly identifies the winning rider, the winner of this competition will be the person who predicts closest the total number of points the rider will score to win the ‘Airwaves® KICK UP A GEAR®’ Award .
9.2 Should more than one person correctly identify the winning rider of the ‘Airwaves® KICK UP A GEAR®’ Award and the total number of points scored to win the ‘Airwaves® KICK UP A GEAR®’ Award, those correct entries will be entered into a draw which will take place on <insert date>.
10. The Wrigley Company’s decision is final and no correspondence is to be entered into.
11. Arrangements for collecting the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
12. The Wrigley Company Limited accepts no liability for any losses in relation to the cancellation of the event.
13. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
14. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
15. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
16. The prize excludes travel and accommodation. The winner must pay all additional costs not included in the prize.
17. The Wrigley Company Limited has the right to change these terms & conditions at any time.
18. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. This competition is not available in conjunction with any other offer.