Leon Camier has taken his third BSB win at Silverstone while team-mate Shane Byrne finished third to become BSB champion, without passing a single rider!
Byrne and Camier didn't get a good start and at the end of the first lap were eighth and ninth respectively, with Haslam, Crutchlow and Sykes pulling away at the front.
It was looking like Shakey would struggle to get on the podium un til lap three when Tom Sykes took out Leon Haslam at the final chicane in a desperate lunge, mirroring Haslam's move at Oulton Park. This pushed Shakey up to sixth.
Sykes' manager Jack Valentine was called to race control for the incident to be reviewed. Disciplinary action may be taken.
Then two laps later James Ellison crashed braking in to the final chicane and clipped the back of Michael Laverty. This allowed Shakey to move up another two places to third, where he was able to open up a huge gap from fourth place man Michael Rutter.
Crutchlow was leading from Camier until lap nine. Byrne sat comfortably in third place to win the championship.
On lap 17 Karl Harris retired due to what is thought to be a mechanical problem.
Leon Haslam and Tom Sykes finished 12th and 13th respectively.
1. Leon Camier GBR Airwaves Ducati 29mins 02.806secs
2. Cal Crutchlow GBR HM Plant Honda +1.090secs
3. Shane Byrne GBR Airwaves Ducati +8.904secs
4. Michael Rutter GBR NW 200 Ducati +18.889secs
5. Simon Andrews GBR Lloyds Jentin Yamaha +27.739secs
6. Gary Mason GBR Quay Garage Honda (CUP) +31.363secs
7. Tristan Palmer GBR Tena for Men Honda +32.068secs
8. Jason O'Halloran AUS SMT Honda +32.204secs
9. Stuart Easton GBR MSS Discovery Kawasaki +34.524secs
10. Atsushi Watanabe JPN Rizla Suzuki +37.884secs
11. Billy McConnell AUS MSS Discovery Kawasaki +39.620secs
12. Leon Haslam GBR HM Plant Honda +40.410secs
13. Tom Sykes GBR Rizla Suzuki +45.234secs
14. David Johnson AUS Maxxis Honda +48.863secs
15. Chris Burns GBR STP MV Agusta (CUP) +55.906secs
16. Peter Hickman GBR Red Viper Honda +57.234secs
17. Martin Jessopp GBR Riders Racing Honda (CUP) +57.731secs
18. Dan Stewart GBR Wilcock Consulting Honda (CUP) +59.442secs
19. Tom Tunstall GBR Hardinge/Ice Valley Honda (CUP) +1min 10.404secs
20. Leon Morris GBR Brookspeed Ducati (CUP) +1min 20.744secs
21. Shannon Etheridge AUS MAR Adept Kawasaki (CUP) +1min 28.606secs
22. Francis Williamson GBR Moto Rapido Racing Ducati (CUP) +1min 30.116secs