Airwaves Yamaha rider Leon Camier was quickest in the roll for pole session ahead of tomorrows British Superbike battle at Croft.
Second place on the grid goes to Confused.com Kawasaki rider Simon Andrews, who was 0.85 secs off the pace set by the championship leader Camier.
Stuart Easton took third for the Hydex Honda team, leaving HM Plant Honda rider Josh Brookes to claim fourth.
Camier's team mate James Ellison finished in fifth place.
1. Leon Camier (Airwaves Yamaha) 1m:20.124s
2. Simon Andrews (Confused.com Kawasaki) +0.850s
3. Stuart Easton (Hydrex Honda) +0.896s
4. Josh Brookes (HM Plant Honda) +0.948s
5. James Ellison (Airwaves Yamaha) +0.965s
6. Gary Mason (Quay Garage Honda) +1.012s
7. Tommy Hill (Hydrex Honda) +1.014s
8. Ian Lowry (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +1.130s
9. Graeme Gowland (Motorpoint/Henderson Yamaha) +1.172s
10. Chris Walker (Motorpoint/Henderson Yamaha) +1.502s