Croft BSB: Easton claims victory in race 1
Hydrex Honda rider Stuart Easton took the win in race 1 in the Croft British Superbike round.
James Ellison finished second for Airwaves Yamaha leaving HM Plant Honda rider Josh Brookes to claim third.
Brookes' team mate Ryuichi Kiyonari finished fourth and fifth place went to Relentless Suzuki by TAS rider Ian Lowry.
Airwaves Yamaha rider Leon Camier finished sixth after starting on pole.
1. Stuart Easton (Hydrex Honda)
2. James Ellison (Airwaves Yamaha) +0.359s
3. Josh Brookes (HM Plant Honda) +10.216s
4. Ryuichi Kiyonari (HM Plant Honda) +10.967s
5. Ian Lowry (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +19.612s
6. Leon Camier (Airwaves Yamaha) +21.436s
7. Tommy Hill (Hydrex Honda) +22.380s
8. Gary Mason (Quay Garage Honda) +25.776s
9. Julien Da Costa (MSS Colchester Kawasaki) +31.236s
10. Graeme Gowland (Motorpoint/Henderson Yamaha) +31.750s